Georgia Babies

Hello and Introduction.

Hi ladies.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm presently expecting my first LO and am super excited and terrified all at the same time.  I've been lurking some and thought I'd finally come out and say hello.  Just from lurking I've gotten some good tips and info from you ladies so I'd like to say "Thanks a Bunch!".  Anyway, I hope to start posting here a little more often and get to know you all.  I remember some of you from my days on the knot and a few from the Atlanta nest board.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello and Introduction.

• Congratulations! Welcome to the board. I have 2 kids and I still frequent this board because it is extremely helpful. The ladies in here are wonderful!

Have a safe and healthy 9 months!

• imagedonna&ed:

Congratulations! Welcome to the board. I have 2 kids and I still frequent this board because it is extremely helpful. The ladies in here are wonderful!

Have a safe and healthy 9 months!

Thanks!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congrats to you and your DH!
  • Congrats and Welcome!!  The borad has been a wonderful source of local and parenting info for me.  I hope you find the same! 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congrats and welcome!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome and congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Welcome Pink!! How are you? How's your sister? Congrats to you and Dh!

Amber

• Congrats and welcome!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Congratulations on your pregnancy!  Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!  Welcome to this awesome board! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"