VBAC
Options

I'm meeting with another midwife tomorrow.

I'm so excited! We have already met with one. She is a CNM, and I would deliver at the birthing center that she runs. It's beautiful, she is wonderful, and we are definitely considering it.

The midwife I am meeting with tomorrow does homebirths. She is a CPM, and sounds amazing from when I've talked to her. 

I don't know what we are going to do if we love them both. I'm still torn about whether I want a homebirth or not. We live 20 miles away from the hospital, so that scares me a little bit. I guess I will find out tomorrow who I will be going with!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.

Re: I'm meeting with another midwife tomorrow.

• Options
    Good luck!  I had a hospital birth with a midwife with DD (my VBAC) and we are planning a homebirth this time.  It is a hard choice to make, but maybe you will just love one midwife over the other and it will make the choice easier!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck with the meeting and your decision!  I guess if one of our greatest difficulties are choosing between two great providers we're pretty lucky! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"