LGBT Parenting
Options

f/u to Saline Sono

Well...boo...

I have 2 fibroids on the larger side, over 10mm. One is sitting in a very bad spot, apparently where implantation is most likely to occur. I have a consult with my RE on Monday to discuss what we are going to do about them. as I was talking to the other doc and the nurse, they mentioned that they will probably be surgically removed and it is very possible this is what caused the miscarriage and possibly lack of implantation before. I will probably have to take 2-3 cycles off after the removal. Soooo....on the bright side, it looks like we have some answers and a solution. I am going to have a sparkling clean brand new ute and hopefully a quick BFP.

Thanks for all your thoughts!

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
TTC#1 since 2004
LGBT
4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
Took long break
Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo

Re: f/u to Saline Sono

• Options
    As much as it sucks to (potentially) take a few cycles off - it is nice to have answers. My DP had fibroids removed in 2004 (or 2005?) and it was a fairly simple procedure and she wasn't out of commission long. Hope you have a quicky/speedy recovery too if they need to be removed!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    well, it sucks but at least now you know. answers are good. sending you lots of good thoughts for a speedy recovery if surgery is necessary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bummer...but at least you know there could be an upside to taking a break.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"