Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

If you are healing from the loss of a child (warning DD pics)

I hope you all made it through the holiday without too much heartache..  I know how difficult the holidays can be.  {{Hugs}} to you all today 

Verse....  "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."  Matthew 18:10

Thought for today...   God is here for us. He will carry us through our troubles if we let Him, but He does not guarantee that life will go as we wish. Death and suffering are part of our life, and our faith is there to help us through it, not prevent it. The last thing I wanted to do in my hour of need was to cut myself off from the only person who would not say something thoughtless or let me down--God.

Song....  One more day by Diamond Rio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UWx-shGM0g

Poem.... 

If you are healing from the loss of a child and you get out of bed in the morning,

You are doing well.

If you healing from the loss of a child and you hold down a job,

You are amazing.

If you are healing from the loss of a child and and you are still remotely pleasant to others,

You are a lot nicer than me.

If you are healing from the loss of a child and you cannot always be there for a friend,

You are still a good friend and a strong enough person to know what is best for you.

If you are healing from the loss of a child and you cry daily or have nightmares,

You are normal.

If you are healing from the loss of a child and seeing happy, healthy pregnant women makes you sad, angry, jealous and worse,

Join the club

If you are healing from the loss of a child and think that what happened was your fault,

you are wrong, but you are not alone.

If you are healing from the loss of a child and feel like your significant other truly understands and is 100% supportive,

He or she is rare and a keeper.

If you are healing from the loss of a child and you have a good support system,

It will help A LOT.

If you are healing from the loss of a child and feel painfully alone and isolated,

Please know that there are thousands of people healing with you in spirit.

If you are healing from the loss of a child but still looking to the future,

you are a survivor.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you are healing from the loss of a child (warning DD pics)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"