Pre-School and Daycare

*Cute lunch check-in*

PIP your child's cute lunch here please! All the cool kids are doing it. ; )

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Cute lunch check-in*

• No lunch this week took more than 4 minutes to make! 

Space chili! Very easy - put a cookie cutter inside a container. Outside area filled with rice, inside filled with chili and remove cookie cutter.

Can you tell we had a lot of leftover chili? Jumbo sprinkles on a mini banana make the caterpillar, with foodsafe marker details and sprinkles for the antennae.

Thanksgiving Day snack - turkey sandwich, orange and cheese slices and mini container of sunflower "birdseed."

Terrible picture of another turkey sandwich. Cheese flowers make the feathers. Clementines, olives on a pick and baby banana. I love the red sprinkle wattle (is that what it's called?).

Veggie corndogs in a container with ketchup at the bottom, cucumbers, clementines, raspberries and a Babybel cheese with a hand cut Christmas tree and a sprinkle star. DD LOVED the cheese and was able to unwrap it by herself.

• I'm a terrible mom.  I would never have thought to do any of that.  It's freakin' adorable and sooo creative! 

What can you do with rainbow goldfish, saltine crackers, bananas, grapes and milk? 

That's my son's entire menu of food my son likes.  Unless you count junk food.  He'll eat anything bad for him.  Go ahead - make my day!!  Get my son to eat something new hidden in that menu of food!  LOL.

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Loading the player...
  • imageJillAly:

What can you do with rainbow goldfish, saltine crackers, bananas, grapes and milk? 

I'll make you one next week with these ingredients! Promise!

• I love the babybel cheese, I'll have to try that sometime.  I've started on my winter/Christmas themed lunches.  This week's is a stocking filled with goodies.  I used a sun-dried tomato wrap and I didn't think the kids would eat it, but they gobbled up the whole thing.  Suprised me!

Anyway, here's how I made it:  sundried tomato wrap cut into a stocking with a regular wrap as the strip up top - filled with rotisserie chicken.  Using small cookie cutters I have, I cut out various shapes using fruit leather, pears and cheese.  Gingerbread men pears and raspberries around the plate.

• I repost my from last week cause I repeated both these this week.

Sorry pictures didnt come out very clear

Thanksgiving themed: Sweet corn shaped chicken and bean Quesadilla with celery stalks leaves, ranch dip and mixed fruit with a pilgrim hat toothpick.View Full Size Image

Winter Bunnies Themed: Chicken and bean quesadillas shaped like bunnies, carrots with ranch dip and plum rainbow.

View Full Size Image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"