Georgia Babies

cyber monday and dinner.

What deals are you guys grabbing today? I am feeling like poop today. Thank you allergy's. So I guess I should cyber shop right?

and easy comforting dinner ideas? If I don't think about it now we may be ordering in chinese.  

Re: cyber monday and dinner.

• i bought a book today.  not much else i don't think.

and we are having chicken and dumplings tonight.  my first attempt.  wanna come? 

• I might order some books and movies from Amazon, but that's about it (because I won't let myself look anywhere else ;-)

As for dinner, we are having Cajun Red Beans and Rice and cornbread.  Mmmmm perfect comfort food for this nasty day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • baby cheapskate has a list of links to cyber monday deals....I am on the brink of ordering a pair of shoes for Finn, though with shipping it then isn't much of a deal so that is why I'm wavering but he needs one more pair of shoes.  and I'm searching for car seat and video monitor deals too.  sadly we don't have a christmas list for our families yet so I can't freaking shop and it is driving me insane.

for dinner I'm making this which is SO DAMN GOOD and I think it is a good comfort food because it is cheesy and warm and gooey.

https://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/creamy-tomato-basil-pasta-shrimp-116626.aspx

• I am making chili tonight.  Not sure about any shopping today, I did a little "reverse shopping" this morning to rectify some of the damage I did on Black Friday :)
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"