Alabama Babies
Options

Candi

In case you hadn't purchased your laptop yet, wanted to send you this -

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Satellite+Laptop+/+Intel%26%23174%3B+Celeron%26%23174%3B+Processor+/+15.6%22+Display+/+2GB+Memory+/+250GB+Hard+Drive+-+Black/1261751.p?id=1218244146938&skuId=1261751 

I was looking around last night for my college student cousin who needs a new laptop and found this at Best Buy.  I remembered you were in the market for one so I wanted to post this.  $299 for a machine of this caliber is an excellent deal. Last night they were shipping but today it's only available in a couple stores in Birmingham. But it appears that they will ship it other stores and you can pick it up there. HTH!

Re: Candi

• Options

Thanks girl :) 

We actually bought one Thursday night for me...It's a Dell Inspiron something or other. I'm not very technical lol...Wes said that it was what I needed after doing some research on it and such and we went up to Best Buy on Wednesday evening to play around with it, then ordered it online late Thursday night.  I'm looking forward to getting it :)

• Options

Oh cool, you're all set then!

I love getting new gadgets!  Hoping for a flipcam for Christmas. I feel terrible that I don't have any video of my little one.  Things are really getting funny now so it'll be right on time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"