Secondary IF

IUI #1 today and some questions

I just got back from my IUI a little bit ago. My ultrasound on Saturday showed one mature follie with another that was measuring right behind it, so potentially two.  DH's numbers were around 14 million after wash.  I am hoping for a lucky first try. 

Should I be taking it easy today, or is it okay to go about as usual?  Also, I feel a little crampy (before and after iui) is this normal?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: IUI #1 today and some questions

• Good numbers!  I was told not to go to the gym or anything, but normal acitivity and going to work at my desk job was fine.  I also felt a bit crampy that afternoon, it's normal and since you felt it before the iui then it could just be from ovulation. 

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Good luck!  I go for my first IUI thursday or friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY!  I hope this is your first and last!  Did you trigger?  I woke up with bad cramps this morning, but I think it was from the trigger and still have some cramps from the IUI.  I usually feel slightly bloated and crampy for 1-2 days after.  Even w/out a trigger I get crampy during ovulation, especially on a medicated cycle.  I can resume normal activity but prefer to take it easy after IUI...it just gives me peace of mind.  Lots of luck sweetie....hopefully today is your lucky day Yes
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"