Two Under 2
Options

Help please!

I currently have an evenflo car seat and I'm trying to find a double stroller that is compatable.  Having no luck.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Help please!

• Options

The Baby Jogger City Mini Double is supposed to be compatable but I didn't order the car seat adapter so I don't know for sure. I have the same car seat and this was the only one I could find.

BFP 8/9/08 -Natural MC 9/6/08 (Blighted Ovum) BFP 12/19/08 -DS born 8/29/09 BFP 5/9/10 -Bleeding started 6/6/10 , U/S heartbeat 179 on 6/10 U/S heartbeat 179 on 6/16 6/28 DX'd with Subchorionic Hematoma but Sweet Pea is growing right on schedule. 1/13/11-DD born Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The baby jogger city select has an option for a universal car seat adapter (I have a peg perego car seat).  I love it, and it has the option for one seat, or two in so many different combinations.  It is pricey though, but totally worth the money.... I went through about 4 double strollers until I found this one, and I will never part with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"