Indiana Babies
Options

Irishbeffo

Sorry you're so sick!  8 weeks along is when my m/s really kicked in too.  Though I was only sick a few times, I felt pretty crappy for the rest of the first tri.  Hang in there - it will get better!  Until then, it is TOTALLY okay to lay on your couch and moan and have your DH take care of you.

Re: Irishbeffo

• Options

Thanks, Jocelyn Smile 

More than anything, it's been just constant nausea... I hate feeling on the verge of being sick all.the.time.  I've only had 2 days so far of being 'actively' sick, but sometimes it feels like the nausea is worse. 

Definitely have had to readjust some things in my life... the super sensitivity to smells has been an interesting struggle.  It's so random what smells will set me off (saltines? ...really??).  We've had to replace all of our hand soaps and I've slept on the couch a few times because I can't be on the same floor as the cat's litter box (which has since been moved so I can sleep in bed!). 

I'm hoping that my first dr's appointment on Friday will pump me up so I will feel better about feeling so icky all the time.  Thanks again for the encouragement, though.  I know this too shall pass and it will all be worth it in the end.   

• Options

Oh my gosh, pregnancy nose is the worst!  I didn't even know that I was pg yet when Shawn opened a yogurt in the kitchen, I somehow caught a whiff of it in the living room and had to make a run to the bathroom. 

Hope you feel better soon!  I don't know if it was placebo or not, but I seem to recall 50 mgs of B6 doing wonders for me in my first pregnancy.  That and hard sour candies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"