South Carolina Babies

Greenville area day care

I'm looking for suggestions for day care in the greenville area, anywhere between Greer and Haywood Mall area.  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Greenville area day care

• Sorry I can't really tell you a good daycare to try but I will tell you please don't use Sunshine House On E.North St. . I had my LO in there for about 5 weeks . It is nasty and not clean at all. An the workers are all lazy baby are always walking around screaming and crying and workers just watch never try to comfort them. I found a new place asap. Good luck finding something.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi

My computer is going a little crazy so hopefully I can reply this time. How old is your baby?
    The Temple of Israel on Spring Forest Rd (off of Haywood) has an infant room they just opened this year. They have 3 infants there now and can have I believe up to 3 more. I just enrolled my son there-he is the youngest so far. There are two teachers now (one in the morning and one in the afternoon). I love them! If you want any more information just let me know. I do know they have a website.
    Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"