Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Anyone get good deals this weekend?

We got a blu-ray player that I'm counting as DH's Birthday present but otherwise didn't see a lot that we really wanted or thought was a great deal.  I would have loved to check out the 50% off at Gap but wasn't going to go near the mall.

Anyone get a great steal?  Any great deals you know of that are going on today?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone get good deals this weekend?

• Options
    I got a new washer & dryer..lol.  :)
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I did see some good deals on those!  The ones I really like won't fit in our laundry area and ours still work (although sometime in the next few years I'm sure they'll need to be replaced).

Have fun with your laundry :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well.. the best part of mine is I didn't pay for them.  My current set was a hand-me-down set from my mom.  They are about 5 years old and work great and they are stack-able.  Well.. my PITA little brother asked for a w/d for Xmas. 

Well.. he needs a stack-able because of his condo.  So, I got the brand new set and he gets my old set but it is his Xmas present.  Teach him to be a jerk to mom on Thanksgiving

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i did old navy and target friday am but havent looked since.i didnt want to make myself sad lol
  • Options

No. Didn't have time to shop this weekend, really. Not that I would have wanted to fight crowds.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"