Working Moms
Options

Going back to work

DS is not on a wake up schedule time. How did you handle this? Did you just pick a time to wake him up every day before you left for work, get them ready and get out the door. And then I assume his day will run based on that everyday. I am confused on how to start this.
DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz

Re: Going back to work

• Options

When I went back to work DH and I decided that he would continue putting DS down at night so I could go to bed a little earlier, I would haul my butt out of bed at 5am SHARP instead of hitting the snooze button until 5:30, get ready and have breakfast. I wake DH up at 5:30 so he can get ready, and then I get the baby up (though he generally wakes at that time on his own anyway) and get him ready. I leave promptly at 6am, and DH takes care of feeding, etc, and drop off. I pick DS up on my way home from work. 

It works for us and it makes sure that DS is starting a little bit of a routine in the morning (though weekend morning suck because of it! lol) 

• Options
    I am going back to work (first day!) today. If DD doesn't wake up in the next 5min, I am going to go wake her so she can eat before I drop her off with my Mom and I can still get to work on time. I think you have to wake them, or your day will be based on when they get up and if that means they get up late...well that is just too stressful. My DD generally falls back to sleep again after feeding so it won't disrupt her day much.
    "Two individual minds, but with one thought. Two hearts that beat as one."- Uncle Mycroft, "Thursday Next: First Among Sequels" by Jasper Fforde
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"