North Carolina Babies

Air travel success!

Last night I flew home from Milwaukee with DS.  Although it was my third trip alone with DS, I was nervous, stressed out and expecting the worst out of holiday travel - I had to get us through security, make a connection, pick up our luggage from baggage claim, and haul the baby and luggage across the parking lot to the car in long term parking... It seemed like an impossible feat.. But the travel gods were smiling down on us!  All of the security lines were relatively short, no one got x-rayed or groped, the other travelers were SUPER helpful, and unless he was sleeping, DS was happy, smiley and giggly the whole time!

I can only hope our future trips will be that painless!  Happy and safe travels to you this season!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Air travel success!

• Yay!!!! I have flown once alone with Katie, and I too was nervous, but it went well. Such a relief, isn't it!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• You're becoming a pro at this!  Glad it was easy going for y'all!  Cute siggy pic too!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLee04:
    Glad to hear it.....was this CLT?  We're flying out of there soon and we're concerned about the scanning/groping. 

Yes - this was at CLT.  CLT even has a 'Family' line at security which is really nice because the TSA agents are actually helpful and no one is upset if you unload a ton of kid stuff onto the belt and take your time.  The other added bonus to the Family line is that there was no waiting - I walked straight through to the id check and security belt. 

• imagelaceysmom82:
    You're becoming a pro at this!  Glad it was easy going for y'all!  Cute siggy pic too!!

Thanks!! Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"