Indiana Babies
Options

8 days was too long

Oh my goodness.  My child has been a terror all weekend since we got her back. I think 8 days was too long to be away.  She's really testing us and won't go near Joe.  I think she's mad at both of us.  I'm hoping going to daycare today will help her get back into the swing of things.  It was the lesser of two evils to have her go to my mom's early rather than take her to Chicago/Milwaukee and back and then down to Evansville and back, but still....wow.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 8 days was too long

• Options
    Yep.  Us, too!  E won't leave my lap w/o squalling and J has been in trouble all weekend.  Both up last night.  Traveling sucks!
  • Options
    I know what you mean.  Luke was at my parents Thursday through Sunday since we had a wedding and left early Friday.  We got home last night to a very tired child who now wont go near Keith and does not want milk.  Apparently he also told my mom he wears his thomas sweatshirt to bed every night so of course when we wanted to wash his clothes he threw a fit since he couldnt wear Thomas to bed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, and DS1 hasn't pooped in two days, since he has eaten so much junk and not enough fruits/veggies, and DS2 has had poop explosions, since his schedule is so upset.  Once again, traveling sucks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"