LGBT Parenting
Options

**SeattleKar**

We luv Bran.di Carl.isle!! Do you know if that concert was recorded? I bet it was amazing with an orchestra!!

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: **SeattleKar**

• Options

Yes the concert was recorded.  In fact she did two shows, one on Friday when we went and another on Sunday since the first show sold out so quickly they added a second show.  Brandi said that they were recording both shows and are going to release a live album with the best tracks from those shows sometime in 2011.  She grew up in a town close to where I presently live so this is a hometown show for her, lots of friends and family there.  In fact I had the lucky fortune of meeting her at a community event this past summer.  She owns a house in the town I live in!  Yeah, I wasn't star-struck or anything!!!Stick out tongue  The first thing I said when I saw her (and did a serious-double take) as she came walking right past where I stood was "Hi Brandi, it's nice to see you here."  Gah, I couldn't think of ANYTHING to say!  She said "It's nice to see you too."  Later on that evening I saw her again and she chatted me up for a while.  She is super down to earth and involved in the local community.  And just a FANTASTIC singer, her voice is truly awesome.  I was curious how they would do things with the orchestra and it was really great.  Brandi and the band came out first to "open" for themselves as she said and did a few songs without the orchestra including an unmiked version of one of their songs.  Then the orchestra came out to join them.  It was a great combination and such a fun show. 

Here's a link to an interview a local paper did with Brandi in October.  She talks about her community involvement.

https://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_king/cmv/lifestyle/104538104.html

Ok, yeah, I don't have a crush or anything...hahahaha. 

• Options
    Awesome, thanks!!
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"