Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

diaper genie ?

If you have used this or a similar product in the past, was it a "must have", "nice to have", or something you could have lived without ?

I am trying to decide of the things left on the registry what we need to buy before DD arrives... I have heard this was a life saver to some, but others have said if you use a metal waste bin (we have an extra) and empty it regularly, it is not needed.  Any insight would be great. Thanks !

Re: diaper genie ?

• Options
    I love our Diaper Genie.  It's all we've ever used, so I can't say about anything else.  We empty it once a week (on trash day), there is NO smell, and the foot stepper to lift the lid is superconvenient.   The refills aren't expensive (especially if you get the 3-pack on sale).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I recommend the Diaper Champ. You can use regular trash bags with it so you don't have to worry about keeping a stock of refills.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was with you on this one when I was registering...but I am happy we have it.  We love it.  Eventually if the diapers get stinky and I start smelling it, we will throw the bad ones directly in the dumpster, but it is definitely great to have right there next to us when we are changing him.  I love the bag system too...although you have to buy the refills, it is not a big deal to us.
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"