Indiana Babies
Options

I have a confession (b-day related)

Since it's slow, I thought I'd post a little confession.  Claire's birthday party was Oct. 24th.  Well, I still have these hanging on my dining room wall:

Embarrassed I know, I'm crazy.  I just worked so hard on that banner and I don't want to just throw it in storage for it to get ruined.  I'm going to move the poster to above my desk.  Sigh, I should probably take them down this week.  But then that really means my baby is a toddler.  lol

Re: I have a confession (b-day related)

• Options
    I still have the 12 months of photos banner hanging in my hallway...from July.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I bet it is fun to look at. No harm in that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNDwife07:
    I still have the 12 months of photos banner hanging in my hallway...from July.

I think having the 12 months banner (or poster in my case) up is fine.  I plan on moving it to above my desk for now.  They are good keepsakes.  It's the banner my husband is getting frustrated with, lol.  I might move it up to her room and take out the "1st Birthday" part.  It'll be "Happy Claire".  Haha.

• Options

I just ordered a 12 months collage of Rowan online to hang in our room. I plan to make one for each kid! So agreed, I'd definitely keep it up! 

You can always switch out the 1st with 2nd for next year (and switch out the owls with her new theme). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"