Georgia Babies
Options

Maternity pictures suggestions...

I am 22 weeks today and have started thinking about when/where to take my maternity pictures. I was thinking 28 weeks was a good time to take them but I am really clueless seeing as this is our first baby. I was also thinking about having them done at JCPenny's/Babies R Us type of a place.

Any suggestions??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

Re: Maternity pictures suggestions...

• Options
    I know a photographer so I'm going to ask him to do mine. I also have a friend in Atlanta that just had hers done as well so if my 1st choice is booked I'll use her photographer. I don't know about JCP/BRU photography, but you might be able to get a good deal. I'm waiting until I'm about 28wks. Good luck which ever route you take. SN: Hi fellow April mom, I didn't know you lived in the Atlanta area. I'm moving back home this wknd.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We actually had my FIL take them and he did a great job (for free!).  We took ours outside near a lake.  I figured while the chance was that I might not get as many good photos as I would with a pro, I would probably get a good number that I did like.  It's not like you are going to use ALL of the great ones anyway.  The outdoor setting was beautiful, my DH and I were comfortable, and we were even able to have our dog in some of them.  It worked out really well for us.  We don't have a DSLR either - just a regular but fairly new and nice digital point and shoot.  We tried the different effects out too - sepia, b&w, etc.  The timing of when you want to do it will depend on how you are growing.  I was obviously pregnant at 28 weeks but the belly wouldn't probably have shown up quite as good then.  We took ours at 34 weeks and thought the timing was good but wouldn't have waited much longer!  I think I got a lot less cute looking after 36 weeks and getting up and down was hard!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    32 weeks was perfect timing for us.

• Options

I did mine around 28 weeks w/ #2 and 30ish weeks w/ #1.  

And if you haven't for sure decided on where to have them done, look at www.photosbybrooke.com.  she's awesome. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"