Two Under 2

My kids are

playing Hi Ho Cherry-O while I work on my homework.

Just a reminder to you that it DOES get easier!

Hang in there ladies!!!!

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: My kids are

• I just bought that game for Brady for Christmas!! Hope he enjoys it as much as your boys!!
  • imageMr.&MrsS:
    I just bought that game for Brady for Christmas!! Hope he enjoys it as much as your boys!!

They really didn't "get it" until recently.  Jace still doesn't really understand it fully but Dylan walks him thru.  In fact... I think he actually cheats already by telling him that he landed on fewer cherries than he really did.

Oh well.... they're quiet and playing nicely together and counting.  I'll take it! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • that is good to hear!  I'm still not able to leave them in a room together for more than 20 seconds...  dd #1 is a serious stinker.
  • How nice! We are in a difficult stage right now (IMO) with DD2 being very mobile on the verge of walking. I can't wait until I can sit down for a few minutes again! LOL 

Going to the store with both of them is not very fun these days. I find myself missing the newborn stage when I could just pop the infant seat in the cart!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"