North Dakota Babies
Options

July mommas

Who else is going through the 4 month wakeful?  Ava went from sleeping all night to now getting up 4 to 5 times a night. AHHHH!

Re: July mommas

• Options
    I think *fingers crossed* we're at the end of it.  Gavin had been waking up every 2 hours or so, but for the last couple of nights he has only got up once.  It's heavenly!  It lasted pretty much a whole month, though.
  • Options

We definitely did but i think it's past now. C has never STTN but I had to make his room really dark for naps otherwise he just wants to play, and when I won't stay and play he loses his mind. We are much better now and hoping for a full nights sleep in the near future.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Luckily this hasn't happened here, but then again, she'll just be 4 months tomorrow so it may still be to come. 
  • Options
    :::Raises hand::: We are on week 4. Her naps are seeming to get back to normal, so I'm hoping the nighttime sleep will soon follow. I'm more tired now than I was when she was a newborn.
  • Options
    I think we are now. She wakes up around eleven. This morning she woke up at six but put herself back to sleep. So not bad but she used to sleep 9-8
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"