North Dakota Babies
Options

Black Friday

So what did everyone get today?

As I posted below, I bought myself the photog package, but everything else I got were gifts.  I dealt with the insanity otherwise known as Target to get xbox 360 for DH.  It was $199 and I got $60 worth of gift cards so it was like getting it for $140.  I also got these adorable Disney princess Barbie-like dolls for our 3 year old niece.  There are 7 of them and they were $40, regularly $60.  I got My Pal Scout and Violet for Caroline and our nephew Nicholas for $12 each.  I got all 3 of my brothers and my one brother's girlfriend and DH sweaters from the Gap.  They came out to be $16 each, regularly $50.    I got some other stuff, but they were the best deals worth mentioning.  Overall, I'm proud of my Christmas shopping escapades!

Re: Black Friday

• Options
    I didn't go.  But seeing everyone's deals on FB makes me wish I did. 
  • Options
    I didn't go out, but I did buy the iPad online for Matt.  It was $41 off, which isn't much of a crazy deal IMO, but he really, really wants it.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow, good job!  I didn't go out this morning, but I think I might venture out later today.  I'm hoping most of the biggest crowd will be home tired from shopping all day!
  • Options

imagedani_girl08:
    I didn't go out, but I did buy the iPad online for Matt.  It was $41 off, which isn't much of a crazy deal IMO, but he really, really wants it.  

LOL...I got this for DH today too...I went to the mall in the am and was not going to buy it just yet, but since it was 41.00 off I figured I might as well get it today and save a couple of dollars....

• Options
    imageMelVic:

imagedani_girl08:

LOL...I got this for DH today too...I went to the mall in the am and was not going to buy it just yet, but since it was 41.00 off I figured I might as well get it today and save a couple of dollars....

Matt has been wanting it so badly, but I don't think he would ever expect me to get it for him because he knows that I don't really see the point since we have a desktop, 2 laptops, and iPhones.  Plus, I'm cheap.  So, I think he's going to be really surprised. :) 

• Options
    Yup same here....we have a desktop, 2 laptops, 2 iPhones blah blah blah but he really wanted the iPad!! Just another toy for him to play with...a very expensive toy at that!!!
  • Options

imageMelVic:
    Yup same here....we have a desktop, 2 laptops, 2 iPhones blah blah blah but he really wanted the iPad!! Just another toy for him to play with...a very expensive toy at that!!!

Exactly.  Oh well, it made my job easy this year! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"