Indiana Babies
Options

A couple things

1. While I am satisfied with my milk production so far.  Can my boob seriously get any bigger??  When they are "full" I seriously could rest my chin on them.  I look like Pam Anderson during the baywatch days (minus the stellar rest of the body)

2. I finally got my wedding band back on WOOT!  Now just to get my engagement ring back on my fat little finger.

3.  I am really sick of sleeping on the couch.  I have gotten Nora to nap in the "newborn napper" part of her pack and play 3 times today for a decent stretch and now I am excited about the fact that this may mean I get to sleep in our bed for the first time since she was born.  Lots of good sleeping dust would be appreciated!

4. The reflux meds seem to be working, but now we are facing the same gas issues Evie had and I'm wondering if I am destined for a life sans dairy products again.  No green poo yet but I'm just waiting.

5.  My hands are SO EFFING CHAPPED from washing them in hot water with antibacterial soap 50x a day.  Anyone have any good hand salve recs?

Ok my *** and moaning is done.  Thanks for listening!  Love you all!

Deleted

Re: A couple things

• Options

1.  Lol!  At least they are doing a baby good! Wink

2. Good luck and congrats!  I had to break down and get mine re-sized.  Boo.

3.  Lots of good sleeping vibes headed your way!  Hope you get to see your bed soon.

4.  Yay for working meds!

5.  I use Avon's Moisture Therapy Extra Strength and it is the only thing that works for me.  Also, if you just use hand sanitizer instead of washing them all the time, that helps.  And studies show that it works just as well, if not better.  I try to use that when I don't need to actually get gook off my hands. 

• Options

1. Actually I hate my non-underwire bra more than bbs.  Ugg, they don't look very good.

2. yay!

3. I've slept on my couch for the last 4 weeks now so that I can get up with her and not wake my DH up.  I'm looking forward to my bed someday...many sleeping vibes

4. Lauren is very gassy.  The gentlease stuff seems to have helped, but now she is constipated. 

5. my hands are so dry too! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. yay for milk supply!  I'm jealous of your boobs but I know it can get uncomfortable.

2. WOOT

3. awww I hope it gets better soon

4. I'm glad the meds are helping.  BOooo for no dairy...

5.  Darn! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"