Bakery? — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Bakery?

Can anyone rec. a good bakery for a 1st birthday cake?  I'm in Skippack so anywhere in the Mont/Bucks or Delaware counties would be good.  I'm looking for an owl shaped cake for just her and probably cupcakes with owls on them.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bakery?

• We're using the Distlefink in Lansdale.  We literally order a cake there for every major holiday. We LOVE them.  She's making us a smaller version of this cake:

View Image

and Raggedy Ann and Andy cupcakes.

Raggedy Anne & Andy

• I have the BEST baker for you! she is amazing and I have referred her at least 4 times now and everyone loves her. Not only are her cakes gorgeous, but they taste fantastic! 

https://www.facebook.com/TrulyCustomCakery

if you use her, tell her I sent you! :) Her name is Stacey 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Clay's bakery right on Lancaster Ave in Berwyn.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageericanandy:

We're using the Distlefink in Lansdale.  We literally order a cake there for every major holiday. We LOVE them.  She's making us a smaller version of this cake:

View Image

Raggedy Anne & Andy

I've used Distelfink's before for regular cakes but I didn't know they did specialty ones.  They did my wedding cake and it didn't really end up looking like the picture I gave them.  Hmmmmmm.....

• imagemrsh0606:
    imageericanandy:

We're using the Distlefink in Lansdale.  We literally order a cake there for every major holiday. We LOVE them.  She's making us a smaller version of this cake:

View Image

Raggedy Anne & Andy

I've used Distelfink's before for regular cakes but I didn't know they did specialty ones.  They did my wedding cake and it didn't really end up looking like the picture I gave them.  Hmmmmmm.....

This!

I've gone there since I was a kid and they FORGOT about my wedding cake, lol!!  They slapped one together last minute, thankfully.

What about Zake's in Fort Washington? 

• How is it possible that Zoey is almost 1??

I love Testa's in Havertown, I got a cake for a baby shower and it was yummy!

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards