Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Can I have some T&P's? (we're all ok)

Got some news that I'm much less than thrilled about at regarding hospital policy for VBACers and it's kind of sent me into a fun emotional tail spin.  I know it's far from the end of the world, and there are many things that are more deserving of your prayers, but I could really use some bolstering. 

Oh - and totally failed the 1 hr.  *sigh*  This appointment pretty much sucked...  well, not really, as the baby is fine, but you get the drift. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I have some T&P's? (we're all ok)

• Options
    ((hugs)) T&P sent.
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry that you had such a rough day.  Hugs and prayers going out to you!

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry for both parts of your news. I hope the info about the VBAC doesn't limit you too much. I know how much you want one and hope you still get it.
  • Options
    ::Hugs::
  • Options
    Hugs.  Crappy news.  It sucks today, but it will be better tomorrow... or next week.  Just because you know it's not the end of the world doesn't make it any easier to hear... Sorry :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options

boo and boo

If it will make you feel any better:

My Dad told me I look as big as I did when I gave birth to C.  (umm thanks?)  I don't.....

So then I went to my Mom for support and she said No, you look enormous.  Double thanks.  

Hopefully that at least made you smile lol 

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    (((hugs))) Sorry you had a rough day. T & P sent.
  • Options
    (((hugs))) I'm sorry you had a rough day. I hope you get some good news to cheer you up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh, Papa! Remember those lovely days of being 28 weeks w/DS? No? You mean those have been overshadowed by the hundreds of amazing days afterwards? Oh! Fantastic :D

Yeah.. let's think of that instead! See? This won't even be a memory. <3
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options

((hugs))  I hope you pass the 3 hr and it goes ok.

T&P

• Options
    (((hugs))) papa.  Having to do the 3hr totally blows but hopefully it will go much better for you.  I hate that you're in the middle of the bureaucratic crap that goes along with planning a VBAC.  It just shouldn't be this hard or stressful to choose to push a baby out of your vagina.  You most definitely have my prayers & I hope this weekend gives you a bit of time to de-stress.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

(((hugs)))  I know all to well the emotional ups and downs of being a hopeful VBACer. There were quite a few things I wasn't keen on (round the clock monitoring being one of them, the 'progression clock' but my MWs really helped me be okay with the whole thing.  Hopefully you have a supportive caregiver on your side that can help you through all the hoops AND through the emotional rollercoaster.

Hang in there mama :) 

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    {{hugs}}  I hope you get better news soon.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"