North Dakota Babies
Options

I'd like to AW please

We are having some really fantastic weather here.  The high today was 80.  Briley and I took a walk and there were tons of people out in the neighborhood because it was so nice.  Texas weather is unpredictable but I like when it does something crazy like this Smile

I would have liked to enjoy the weather a little more today but I had a crazy busy day.  I made 6 pies, did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned 2 bathrooms and the kitchen (after I made all those pies!), made 2 trips to the grocery store, dealt with our roofers and visited with my best friend.  Oh yeah and took care of and played with Briley and gave her a bath.  And somehow managed to keep her out of the oven - I swear she made a beeline for it every time it was time for a pie to come out of the oven.  Anyway, I feel very productive (and worn out!) and I wanted to AW myself Smile

Re: I'd like to AW please

• Options

That's awesome! You should AW away :)

I ended up making 7 pies today, made two trips the the grocery store, dropped off a pie to a friend, and I felt like I ran a marathon, lol. 

• Options
    Nice work!!!  Yes
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesarlah:

I ended up making 7 pies today, made two trips the the grocery store, dropped off a pie to a friend, and I felt like I ran a marathon, lol. 

LOL I thought surely I was the only one crazy enough to have a baking marathon like that! Nice!
  • Options
    imageMrsBlayne:
    imagesarlah:

LOL I thought surely I was the only one crazy enough to have a baking marathon like that! Nice!
    Oh no, one of the reasons I love Thanksgiving so much is because I get to bake up a storm! I love it. I'm always kind of impressed with myself because this is the only time of the year that I make pies at all, and they always come out awesome (if I do say so myself).
  • Options
    Nice job lady!  You're kicking this Thanksgiving's asss!
  • Options
    I got worn out just reading that!  Please tell me someone was watching B that whole time or I'm just going to feel like such an under-achiever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"