South Florida Babies
Options

Happy Thanksgiving..

I hope everyone has a wonderful Turkey Day! We all have so much to be thankful for.

Any big plans for the weekend? Anyone going away?

I have a dr appt today at 3 and then Im off for the rest of the week.  I might venture out on Thursday night for some black friday stuff but I haven't narrowed down the list yet.  I do want to take the kids to see the new tangled movie.. Maybe Friday.  :)

Have a great Thanksgiving and wonderful weekend with your families.

Liz

Re: Happy Thanksgiving..

• Options
    Happy Thanksgiving Liz and to all the ladies on the board. No big plans for us but I will be going to the inlaws tomorrow, doing a little black fri shopping with a friend and then spending a nice day with my grandma. It's her birthday so we might just go out for an awesome lunch. I plan to kick back the rest of the weekend and take it easy.
  • Options
    Thank you so much and hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving with all of your loved ones! We will be hosting tmorrow night for our family and plan to relax this weekend!! ;-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

We are having a very quiet (well, not quiet persay, but calm) Thanksgiving this year.  We have a lot to be thankful for.  And no black friday shopping for me this year... but you know I'll be hitting up the Cyber Monday sales!  : ) 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Happy Thanksgiving!

We will be celebrating with our family.  I'm so excited to have Elise with us for all the holidays. We also found out another couple, very close friends of ours, are having a baby, too.  So, we will be celebrating with them tomorrow.  No Black Friday shopping for me.  I just want to relax with family and friends.  Anyway, I have everything I could wish for ;)

• Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am so thankful for my baby boy, husband, and my parents. I have had a lot of cool experiences this year and photographed some amazing events and people, so I am thankful for my job as well and the ability to be self employed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"