Connecticut Babies
Options

Midwives in New Haven/Yale privileges

Hi,

I am new to this board and new to being pregnant. Only  7 weeks today but feel like I should get on the ball with getting the right pre-natal care in place. I will be followed by my fertility doctor in NYC until about 11 weeks or so, but I want to be ready to see someone.

Looking for a midwifery practice who can deliver at Yale and an OB-GYN practice  that is open to working with a midwife and is not too large.

Would love the input! 

Re: Midwives in New Haven/Yale privileges

• Options

Women's Health Associates is purely midwives. County OBGYN is larger with both MD and midwives. Both are located in New Haven. Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Womens Health, they have 2 offices. One in New Haven and one in North Branford.  There are a few women on this CT board that also go to them! And we LOVE them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I forgot add that they only deliver at Yale.  And I have to say Yale's labor department was awesome.  Nobody bothered us, nobody tried to intervene. They just let me labor alone with my team!

And Congratulations on being pregnant!!!!

• Options
    Greater New Haven OB/GYN has an office in New Haven and there are several midwives in the practice, you would also deliver at Yale.
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks pregnant and go to Obstetrics-Gynecology and Infertility Group, they have offices in Branford and New Haven.  They have Midwifes and doctors that work side by side.  They work with Yale- New Haven Hospital.  I really like my midwife.
  • Options
    i am 27 weeks and i also go to Obstetrics-Gynecology and Infertility Group in their Cheshire office sometimes New Haven. They are great and all the midwives are fantastic!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"