North Dakota Babies
Options

I've Seen Mady Move....

...but it was never anything like this!  Craziness!!

Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: I've Seen Mady Move....

• Options

That is crazy!  But just wait, when you get closer to the end you will be amazed at how much your stomach will be jumping.

• Options
    Really???  That much???  I never realized...I almost asked if this could possibly be fake.  Wow. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe not that much.  That was pretty extreme, but I remember sitting at my desk at work and just watching my belly jump.  I loved watching it and it was hard to get any work done.  I wasn't able to pick out the head or anything like that, but it was pretty good!
  • Options

This is going to sound so bad but I think that is super creepy.

• Options
    imageAshleysred:

Ashley, Brett told me to turn it off....said it was too weird for him. 

I've sat and watched Mady move several times.  She was especially mobile the day of my GD test.  It's so cool to actually be able to see her moving. 

• Options
    imageAshleysred:

I thought it was freaky too.  I never saw anything quite like that.

• Options
    imagekaters1279:
    imageAshleysred:

I've sat and watched Mady move several times.  She was especially mobile the day of my GD test.  It's so cool to actually be able to see her moving. 

But there are different levels of moving.  That was intense over the top weirdness.  Normal, small movements or a jumping belly isn't creey to me. 

• Options
    imageAshleysred:
    imagekaters1279:
    imageAshleysred:

But there are different levels of moving.  That was intense over the top weirdness.  Normal, small movements or a jumping belly isn't creey to me. 

That's exactly why I almost asked if anyone thought this was fake.  But, seeing as I don't know what "the end" of pregnancy looks like, I didn't want to seem dumb.  This DOES seem over the top. 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imagekaters1279:
    imageAshleysred:
    imagekaters1279:
    imageAshleysred:

That's exactly why I almost asked if anyone thought this was fake.  But, seeing as I don't know what "the end" of pregnancy looks like, I didn't want to seem dumb.  This DOES seem over the top. 

My belly moved...but never that much!  It totally looks fake to me....or maybe I just hope it is fake?

• Options
    imageAshleysred:
    imagekaters1279:
    imageAshleysred:
    imagekaters1279:
    imageAshleysred:

My belly moved...but never that much!  It totally looks fake to me....or maybe I just hope it is fake?

Hahaha.  Okay good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wonders. 

• Options
    omg, that is wicked freaky.  Mine moves, but its not that much!  Sometimes in meetings, I find myself staring at my moving stomach and not really paying attention (wondering if anyone else next to me is staring at my stomach too, lol)  oops!  :) 
  • Options
    imagekaters1279:
    imageAshleysred:

I only watched a few seconds of it, it was too much for me!  Although I do love to watch my own belly.  Hers was over the top weird!

• Options
    imageAshleysred:

Glad you said it cause I was thinking it lol 

• Options
    That is pretty crazy! Alexa would do to freekish things sometimes ALWAYS in front of my students and it would weird them out.
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Options
    Yep, that's what my belly did at the end. DH and I just sat and watched in amazement, but Sam was shy, he never did it while cameras were rolling though.
  • Options
    imageJaysgirl119:
    imageAshleysred:

Me too!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    imagenatalie115:
    imageJaysgirl119:
    imageAshleysred:

Me too!

So glad I am not alone!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"