Pre-School and Daycare

XP: Disney Princess Dolls

Does anyone's child have one of the Disney My First Princess or Disney Princess Toddler Doll (I believe they are the same) for about $20?  I know that the Princess and Me Doll is the big thing this Christmas, but I just can't bring myself to shell out the $50 since money is really tight this year.  My daughter says she wants an Ariel doll and I've seen the Princess Toddler Dolls and they look pretty cute.  Here's a link: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4130544   If anyone has experience with these, just wondered how they rate with a little girl, and the quality and how they hold up - particularly the hair.  Thanks!

Re: XP: Disney Princess Dolls

• My daughter just turned 2 and she we got her the toddler Belle doll and she also got the bigger bathtime Ariel although we don't put it in the tub.  The hair looks kinda wild after just a couple weeks...but like I said, she's just 2 and plays rough with her babies still.  She love love loves them!
  • My daughter has the barbie sized ones. If you are looking at Disney princess dolls, today's newspaper ad for Target had a 50% off Disney princess doll or dress up item coupon. Expires 11/24.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imagembritto4:
    If you are looking at Disney princess dolls, today's newspaper ad for Target had a 50% off Disney princess doll or dress up item coupon. Expires 11/24.

you can print the coupon off target's website too. I bought a a cute collection of disney princesses(barbie sized) for $27.50 was $54.99. I also was able to use it on the disney magic rise oven. Got that for $12. There was other disney princess stuff...like dress up clothes, figurines, and the disney princess babies.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm planning on getting both girls the doll you linked, just a different princess. They're currently on sale for $15 at the Disney Store.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • imagekada626:

imagembritto4:
    If you are looking at Disney princess dolls, today's newspaper ad for Target had a 50% off Disney princess doll or dress up item coupon. Expires 11/24.

you can print the coupon off target's website too. I bought a a cute collection of disney princesses(barbie sized) for $27.50 was $54.99. I also was able to use it on the disney magic rise oven. Got that for $12. There was other disney princess stuff...like dress up clothes, figurines, and the disney princess babies.

Do you have a link to this coupon?  I've had my eye on those princesses, but couldn't bring myself to spend almost $60 on them.  TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • you can print them right from the target website. Just click the link on the bottom of their homepage that says coupons, then click on toys.

It's a 50%off coupon for any disney doll, playset, or dress up. It was also suppose to be in their ad mailed out this week but I never got it. I think it is over on the 24th.  

eta: https://coupons.target.com/mcp/pd.cfm?encp=bw3Edh8NsU3vzmfu%2BCqxk1gE5kAdfbx6dC45DH8m6FuvNQDwYVl3xOH31DkRj79yzb%2BSNmiA400y%0D%0ALhj%2FXmLy9zzvNW3gItgBqLI6rw64%2FkUD1yKpa85UyVr49wYtGb9oAorHWu6mQ5GeVWbfAmPviQ%3D%3D

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imagestephsteph77:
    imagekada626:

imagembritto4:

Do you have a link to this coupon?  I've had my eye on those princesses, but couldn't bring myself to spend almost $60 on them.  TIA!

I think if you go to target's website and then click on "weekly ad" on the left corner of the screen its on there. There's a button on the "virtual ad" where you can view/print coupons.  It will pop up a separate window from coupons.com so make sure you allow pop ups from Target on your browser.

My DH did the same doll deal the PP did with the coupon :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Thanks for the target coupon link! I printed if off and got those princess barbies. DD will be so excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here's a link to Target's Black Friday Ad (PDF) via Coupon Pro on Facebook: CLICK HERE.

That would definitely be a good time to go after your daughter's doll on a budget (and boy do I know about budgets - see siggy)! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"