Indiana Babies

has anyone gone to BRU for black friday?

We're going to go and I wanted to know if it's as crazy as the other stores. MH is going to stand in line and 10/15 minutes before the store opens I'm going to join him in line. If the ad is still the same, we're going to try to get the mattress and a glider/ottoman set.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

Re: has anyone gone to BRU for black friday?

• I'm going to take the lack of responses as no. lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I haven't been Maggie, but we're planning on going too. Something to keep in mind though... not sure they keep all the furniture in stock. At least that's what they told us last Saturday when we went to check out the crib and matching dresser/changing table combo. So maybe it won't be necessary to get there early?? Well, except for the mattresses probably. But I can't imagine people lining up around the corner at BRU. We'll see... GL! Let me know how it goes for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • We went two years ago to get the same glider that is on sale this year.  It wasn't really too crazy at all.  I'm a black Friday shopper though so my perception may be a bit off...haha!  Have a great time getting the deals!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies. I love black friday shopping, but I doubt my belly would really scare people off in BRU. lol
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"