LGBT Parenting
Options

I think AF is here :(

Can't believe it. So far the bleeding is really really light. I'll POAS again tomorrow (14dpiui) just to be sure, but it's looking like IUI #1 is a BFN. I know it was stupid to think I'd be a first time IUI success, but I still hoped. On the bright side, I'll be in Maui next week and I'll be drinking MANY fruity drinks with umbrellas while there. Thanks for all of your support ladies. I feel much more prepared for what to expect with IUI #2.
DW & I (yes, we're lesbians!) are using anonymous donor sperm and IUI TTC#1! Diagnosed with pituitary adenoma at age 16 2009: Extensive testing to find reason for irregular periods & rule out uterine cancer 10/2010: Dx possible PCOS / No Ovulation / Retroverted Uterus IUI #1 on 11/10/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFN IUI #2 on 12/15/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFP!!! Beta #1 = 75 (12dpiui) Beta #2 = 158 (14dpiui) Beta #3 = 333 (15dpiui) Beta #4 = 2,517 (19dpiui) First OB appointment and u/s 1/25/10 EDD: 9/7/11 BabyName Ticker

Re: I think AF is here :(

• Options

If this one is not it I will hope for you come next cycle.  

Mope for a day if you would like.  Then you will buck up and ready for the next cycle.  You can do this.

• Options

I'm sorry. Sad

Happy and safe vacation to you!

Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear it...
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I was so prepared for the first cycle to not work, and I was still super disappointed anyway. I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the time away!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I appreciate it. DW and I are sad but ready to start IUI#2 immediately. We will soak up plenty of sun (and alcohol) next week in Maui while we recharge our batteries :)
    DW & I (yes, we're lesbians!) are using anonymous donor sperm and IUI TTC#1! Diagnosed with pituitary adenoma at age 16 2009: Extensive testing to find reason for irregular periods & rule out uterine cancer 10/2010: Dx possible PCOS / No Ovulation / Retroverted Uterus IUI #1 on 11/10/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFN IUI #2 on 12/15/10 (50mg Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + Anonymous Donor Sperm) = BFP!!! Beta #1 = 75 (12dpiui) Beta #2 = 158 (14dpiui) Beta #3 = 333 (15dpiui) Beta #4 = 2,517 (19dpiui) First OB appointment and u/s 1/25/10 EDD: 9/7/11 BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry....  I think try number 1 was the hardest... nothing beats that first time excitement.  I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time in Hawai'i!  Have you been before?  I lived on the Big Island for 6 years and can recommend a fantastic guide book for the plane ride if you are interested!  It is called Maui revealed and the authors actually live on the islands.  In the 6 years I lived there, I didn't disagree with a single recommendation!  Have fun!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"