Military Families

If you signed up for Heros at Home

Check your inbox, my code for a $50 gift card came through today!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you signed up for Heros at Home

• I got mine this morning :)
  • I got mine, this is the first year I've participated. Sorry if this is a silly question, but just wondering does this mean December and January will also be $50 gift cards?
    TTC our first Navy baby! Me:27 DH:30, together since 8/2003, Married on 7/2006
    9/26/10 stopped BCP and started TTC.
    9/2011 referred to RE. All blood work normal and DH's SA=normal results
    11/2011 HSG=both tubes clear
    One natural (monitored) cycle of Clomid, 50mg 2/2012= BFN
    Getting ready for first IUI, 3/2012 received orders to Japan! (postponed IUI)
    5/2012 Moved to Japan, fought Tricare for months over referral (no fertility treatment on our military base) for Japanese RE out in town!
    8/2012 Started seeing new RE
    9/2012, post coital test= hostile cervical fluid, (finally) moving on with first IUI!
    9/29/2012 IUI #1+trigger= BFN
    10/27/2012 IUI #2+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    11/28/2012 IUI #3+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger= BFN
    12/28/2012 IUI#4+100mg Clomid CD5-9+trigger=BFN
    2/1/2013 IUI#5+injectables+trigger=BFN
    3/2013 IUI#6+injectables+trigger=???
  • Loading the player...
  • Silly question, but what is Heros at Home?
  • imagetlalli7106:
    I got mine, this is the first year I've participated. Sorry if this is a silly question, but just wondering does this mean December and January will also be $50 gift cards?

December and January may be more or less.  The way it works is that they collect money for a month and then send it out, collect a seperate pot of money for the next month and then send it out, etc.  So this is what they collected and divided in the past month.  Now they will collect money for another month, divide it and send it out, and then do the same process for January.  So if they collect more money this month than last month, you'll get more than 50 next time, if they collect less you'll get less.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • imageManduhhMommie:
    Silly question, but what is Heros at Home?

It is a program that Sears puts together around the holidays.  Active duty military and their family can sign up to receive gift cards that are all provided via donation from around the country.  You had to have signed up over a month ago to be eligible though.  They do it every year, so look into next year.  It's a pretty cool program.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • yeah we got ours last night!
    Nice and helpful with me out of work and on bedrest!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"