Oregon Babies

I need a rec for a great pedi on the SW side

Would love a male doc... Do you have a pedi you love? Why? How is the office? Do they run on time for appts (usually)? I appreciate the help ladies! We are so sad to have to find a new doc, but the move to the west is making it nearly impossible to imagine keeping him. Just not realistic. If anyone needs a great doc on the eastside I highly recommend Dr DiGrigorio or Dr Hadeed at Oregon Pediatrics!!

Re: I need a rec for a great pedi on the SW side

• I am horrible with location....we are in Tualatin and go to The Children's Clinic, right by Meridian Park Hospital.  We see Dr. Robert Craft and he is amazing!!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I guess I didnt really answer all of your questions.  :)  I like Dr Craft because he is very attentive to our questions and concerns.  We never feel rushed, he will spend as much time as we need at the appt's.  They have great hours!  7 days a week and PM hours as well.  We have never had to wait long to get in to see him at our appt's, and if we call advice and need to be seen we have been able to get in same day.  The other Dr's we have seen there are great as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL I love how pedi used to mean pedicure and now means pediatrician!
  • imageresearchmom:
    LOL I love how pedi used to mean pedicure and now means pediatrician!

LOL so true!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"