Pre-School and Daycare

Preschool photos

Does your preschool do official photos?

My DD started late last year (3 year preschool) and this year I haven't heard any word of photos, but it seems like everyone I know with a preschooler is doing theirs around this time.

Re: Preschool photos

• No, I don't think they do.  I have friends that have had them already at their kids precshool so I would think I would have heard something by now if they were going to do them.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • my kids are in daycare - and they do photos 2x's a year... they just did them on the 9th - they did class pictures and holiday photos.  They do them again in April (class and regular single photos).

It's nice b/c they'll do all 3 kids together, and all apart, too.  I got great pics of all 3 and the twins together last April - but this month, it was HELL! lol

• Loading the player...
  • Public pre-school here. 

No school photos even though I know they do them for the other grades.  Not sure if they do them in Kindergarden either. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Ours are scheduled for spring.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• DD's school offers photos all the time, it seems.  We took some at the start of the school year and purchased those.  She also took some holiday ones but I didn't really care for them when they sent the proofs home so we won't be buying those but taking some of our own at a studio instead.  I think they may offer some spring ones which we may go for--it'll cut down on me having to get them done somewhere else.  
  • Mine did, but my DD goes to a preschool program at a daycare.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• DS's school does fall pictures and spring pictures.  They are ridiculously expensive...like the smallest package is $50 and it only has an 8x10 and two 5x7's.  Once they reach elementary school, they have a bigger company do it and it's very reasonably priced and you can see the pictures before you commit to buying them.  I love that option since DS has very forced smiles in most of his pictures!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our preschool did. The traditional "blue" background-I thought I was going to hate them, but they actually turned out really cute.They will be nice to have since I totally skipped their 3 year old pics this year and they were taken right around their birthday. ;)
  • Yes they do, and they were super expensive. $52.95 for a package. I'm going to purchase the class pic for $7.95, and just went to JCPenneys this week instead. $9.99 vs. $52.95, no questions there.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • My daughter also attends a public preschool. So far I haven't heard a word, so I am assuming they aren't doing them for the preschoolers.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • The one that my DS went to this time last year did and they were really cute too!
  • Our preschool only does a "class" photo. No individual photos.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Our preschool does Candid photos in the Fall (they hire a photographer and make sure to get at least one shot of each child).

Formal school photos are done in the Spring.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Ours did, we just got them back last wk (I think it took 3 wks?)  We had a choice to get just individual ones or u could get a "collage" that had your individual as well as a class w/ the Teacher's name, etc.  My DD is in a 3-Pre-K run by a church, and there are only 3 classes, 36 kids total (so I guess that qualified as a private school?)  It's the only choice we have around here for 3 or 4 yr Pre-K and we're lucky we even have that!
    Pregnancy Ticker Melanie Paige was born 7/7/10 @ 8:48 AM- 7 lbs 4 oz, 19 in! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lana Michelle was born 1/9/07 @ 9:40 AM- 6 lbs 14.5 oz, 19.5 in! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"