North Dakota Babies
Options

Remember that BirthOrNot website?

It was a fake.

www.cnn.com/2010/US/11/23/minnesota.abortion/

Also, the wife supposedly lost her job over it.

https://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2010/11/alisha_arnold_l.php

Apparently the husband has some anti-abortion agenda and was trying to make a point. 

Re: Remember that BirthOrNot website?

• Options
    Although, I'm glad it was a hoax, what a couple of morons! I hope he loses his job too. I wonder how people like this function in society.
  • Options

imageFutureMrs.McC:
    Although, I'm glad it was a hoax, what a couple of morons! I hope he loses his job too. I wonder how people like this function in society.

Ditto!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageFutureMrs.McC:

This!

image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs.N.H.:

imageFutureMrs.McC:

This!

Exactly. Some fine citizens we have here in MN ;) 

~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Options
    Thank God. Still completely ridiculous, but I'm glad that someone did not seriously do that.
  • Options

imageFutureMrs.McC:

This and I would still like to punch them.

• Options
    Whew, that's a relief that they weren't really serious.  They are complete morons. 
  • Options
    How $Hitty would they feel, after this "hoax," if they did end up loosing the baby? Why do people thing that is ok to joke around about? Trolls.
  • Options
    What a couple of dipsh!ts....so glad it wasn't real though

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"