Hawaii Babies

pls recommend your wipes warmer

We've managed to do w/o one until now, MH insists we get one for DS. 

Anyone have a travel size one?  Are they any good?

Re: pls recommend your wipes warmer

• We use the Lionheart Wipes Warmer...got it secondhand for $6. I'd recommend finding a used one...otherwise I think they're $25 or so. I love ours...it works beautifully with our cloth wipes (we use plain water). You do need to replace the pad (wards of mold and bacteria) every three months...not a big deal to me though, I just pick up extras when I am BRU. They make a travel one but I've not used it.
  • why does he want you to get one now? Just curious... we've never had one for DD and she doesn't seem to miss it... guess you don't know what your missing if you haven't even tried it!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsZiz:
    why does he want you to get one now? Just curious... we've never had one for DD and she doesn't seem to miss it... guess you don't know what your missing if you haven't even tried it!

Ditto for us. Do babies change their preferences later on? Part of me is curious as to whether we might possibly need one later...

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • imageinamra:

imageMrsZiz:
    why does he want you to get one now? Just curious... we've never had one for DD and she doesn't seem to miss it... guess you don't know what your missing if you haven't even tried it!

Ditto for us. Do babies change their preferences later on? Part of me is curious as to whether we might possibly need one later...

MH has changed his preference.  I like LO has always been sqeamish of the wipes when it's cold out, but after hearing most of the responses I got on other boards, he decided we don't need it.

Thanks for the positive review, Lori.  That's the ONLY one I saw that wasn't negative about them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"