Indiana Babies

stupid ear ?

it seems like Andrew's balance is getting really bad today. He keeps falling.  He just fell in his crib and hit his head really hard.  He usually doesn't fall or fairly rarely.

I mean shouldn't that be improving?!?!  I wonder if the infection could be moving to his inner ear

He gets them re-checked friday. He's still not wanting to eat or drink at all.  

Re: stupid ear ?

• my first thought would be because he was tired, at least I notice this with Jake.  Did he sleep OK? 

I wish he was eating.  I would have thought you'd see an improvement by now.

• He's still sleeping 12 hours at night and no wakenings. I don't know. He could be behind from missing a nap saturday, but, who knows.

I tried laying him down after he fell, and he'd pooped, but he was flipping.out. 

I don't know if the meds hurt his tummy or he's mad b/c he fell or what. 

oy!

• Loading the player...
  • Could he be light-headed from not really eating?  No idea.  I wish you didn't have to worry about all this stuff.  I hope A catches a break soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know :/ I guess he hasn't eaten any less than he has been, but who knows. 

He just fell again and was sobbing.  It takes him so long to calm down.  I just called the pedi :/

• pedi said to keep an eye on him and if he still seems worse, call the on-call tomorrow

• I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you can't seem to get this figured out.  I would have hoped that the rocephin would have kicked in by now.  I really hope that he starts eating/drinking/feeling better soon.  I think about you guys a lot and pray that things turn around!
  • I know when Clark is tired/worn out/not feeling well it never fails that any little bump or accidental fall he will freak out and is just ready to go to sleep and his balance does get worse when is tired. But it sounds like you have more than just a tired LO...I hope you get it figured out and at least you get to stay at home with him - I would be a mess if I had to be at work while he was like that!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"