Indiana Babies

All of the Christmas cards posts...

are making me feel like a complete slacker!  I don't even have a photo taken for ours yet!! 

Re: All of the Christmas cards posts...

• Lol, I don't either!  Hopefully tomorrow though since we have the day off.
  • i feel like a slacker, too... we haven't done a personalized one in the two years we've been married.  i am thinking this won't change until LO is here... 

everyone's cards are so beautiful though!  definitely inspiring me to try to get on the ball! 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm normally not this ahead of the game.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  Ha!

Honestly, I looked back at my Shutterfly order history and I ordered our cards on December 15 last year.  Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is still time!  Don't stress.  Hey, I didn't even do them last year.  My excuse was I was newly pregnant and sick all day every day, lol.

FYI- I placed my order at Shutterfly last night at midnight, and they are tellling me to expect my order Nov 30 - Dec 4(although they usually come sooner).

• imageamstep:

There is still time!  Don't stress.  Hey, I didn't even do them last year.  My excuse was I was newly pregnant and sick all day every day, lol.

FYI- I placed my order at Shutterfly last night at midnight, and they are tellling me to expect my order Nov 30 - Dec 4(although they usually come sooner).

Good point!  I'm using this to make me feel better about being a slacker this year.  (Not that that helps for last year or the year before... but still!)

• LOL - same here!  We're hoping to get one while we're at home for break. 
  • You have tons of time! I'm way ahead this year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"