Hawaii Babies
Options

Elfster names have been drawn! Get your shop on!

Okay ladies, there are 14 of us doing the exchange...

annasan_k

inamra

expatjen

rwright5

vanilla15

redshoegirl

MrsIH

MrsNJSwimmer

lelekay

parrotgirl

MrsPresley

Hawaiian Honey

Married2MrWright

Mrsziz

You should receive an email from Elfster detailing your draw.  Remember, gifts should be sent no later than December 11 so that your recipient can enjoy it for Christmas! The limit is $20 including s/h! We're not doing it anonymously, so feel free to include your name on the gift that you send. Once you've received something, post pics! Have fun ladies!

Re: Elfster names have been drawn! Get your shop on!

• Options
    Thank you Lori! :)
    I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Whoohoo! Thanks for organizing!

I have a quick question (I missed last year's exchange, so I'm not sure what you guys did last year)...are we putting our mailing addresses directly into Elfster? If so, will it be private except to the participants of this exchange and/or the person who draws our name? TIA!

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageinamra:

I have a quick question (I missed last year's exchange, so I'm not sure what you guys did last year)...are we putting our mailing addresses directly into Elfster? If so, will it be private except to the participants of this exchange and/or the person who draws our name? TIA!

I tried looking for where to enter an address and couldn't find it so I'll be watching this post to see hat Lori says. Thanks for handling this Lori, this should be fun! 

• Options
    imageMrsZiz:
    imageinamra:

I tried looking for where to enter an address and couldn't find it so I'll be watching this post to see hat Lori says. Thanks for handling this Lori, this should be fun! 

Hi ladies,

Yes, put in your mailing addresses. I've restricted the settings so only the person who drew you can see your address.

:-) Lori

• Options
    Ooooh I've found something super cute for my person! Two things, actually. Now to pick one...decisions, decisions........
  • Options
    thanks, Lori!
  • Options
    Eeek, is it too late to login to Elfster?  I'm sorry I'm such a slacker about checking back here.  I promise to be a good Elfster!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"