TTC after 35

CD3 Who else is right around here also?

Today is actually CD2 but they could not get me in tomorrow. Either way does not matter- all clear, no  cysts and ready to go start menopur tomorrow night on CD3. Yipppeee. Also saw Chiropractor and got info and adjusted and will go again, regarding infertility and adjustments. Yay-Hoping my good feeling on this is really a good thing! Cross fingers, send bump dust, whatever it takes, I will take it!!! Thanks for all your positive for today to work, now I will be greedy and say keep it coming. Good luck and all to everyone else also. So who else is on CD3 or right around??

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CD3 Who else is right around here also?

• I am CD6 but still at the beginning, trying on our own.  I have an RE appt in January if I need it.  The last two months I O'd on CD 10 and 12. Hoping it isn't 10 this month since I have a house full of people coming in starting tomorrow for Thanksgiving so we won't be alone for any action!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• I'm CD6 today.  DH and I are just gonna go with the flow, so to speak this cycle.  I'm not temping or charting this month.  I'm not even gonna worry about OPK testing.  So we'll see what happens, I do feel so much more relaxed knowing I'm not going to drive myself insane with all the testing.  Good luck to everyone!  Let's keep this BFP wave going!

Baby Dust to all!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I am with you but have a very very slim chance this month with our poor timing.  Baby dust to you all as well!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"