Indiana Babies
Options

Black Friday plans??

Anyone going out? 

My mom is going to be here and wants to do some clothes shopping for Sam, but we're not going out till later in the morning.  Hard to say no to grandma if she wants to spend money. Wink

Re: Black Friday plans??

• Options

I want to so bad, so that DH and I can get Christmas shopping done early before DS gets here...but I don't know if I like the idea of Black Friday shopping at 39 weeks pregnant. Lol!

• Options
    imagekuri1989:

I want to so bad, so that DH and I can get Christmas shopping done early before DS gets here...but I don't know if I like the idea of Black Friday shopping at 39 weeks pregnant. Lol!

Might be a good way to go into labor naturally!! Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mom and I were supposed to go out but we've had a death in the family and the funeral is Friday so we won't go.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My mom, sister and I go out but we don't get up early and we only go to Kohl's and Target and then to lunch.  It's a fun day and not stressful at all. 

One year...many years ago (I was still in college) my sister wanted a breadmaker and they were on super sale at Wal-Mart go I got up super early and went.  Grown men and women were fighting over them and I vowed to never again get up for those sales.  It's not worth it!

• Options
    imageKarlaRN:
    imagekuri1989:

Might be a good way to go into labor naturally!! Big Smile

Good point :)

May even get through a lot quicker if my water breaks! Lol!

• Options

I'm not a Black Friday shopper.  No deal in the world could get me to brave the crowds that day.

We'll be taking family photos in Texas on Black Friday. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't actually have anything that I am looking for but it a tradition that I look forward to with my mom.  I don't get to see her all that often so I am looking forward to spending time with her...even if it is with 10000 other people as well.

I actually do most of my shopping online nowadays anyway and with the fab deals on cyber Monday, I really don't see the point of BF other than the mama-daughter bonding time.

• Options

Well, my first plans were that MIL was going to take Gracie overnight Thursday night after Thanksgiving supper, like she does every year. But, this year they decided last minute to take a vacation this week, then they spring on us Sunday night that they are just going Monday to Tuesday. So..now I am not sure if she is going to watch Gracie or not(she's been backing out on taking Gracie overnight lately, which IDK..whatever).

So, now either MIL will watch Gracie or I will take Gracie with us. Not sure, I feel like a horrible mother taking Gracie with tho with all those people. Who knows, we may not go until later.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagekuri1989:

We go shopping every year on black friday.  I went last year and had DD a week later.  I sat alot but made it all day. Drink lots and pack snacks.

• Options
    My best friend is coming home for Thanksgiving and we are planning to hit the stores early.  Don't know if I'll actually get anything, but I'm looking forward to hanging out with her and maybe finding some good deals.
  • Options
    jealous!!
  • Options

My mom and I go every year as a tradition. This year I don't have a ton of stuff that I'm wanting, but we'll still go. In the past, we've stood in line for hours overnight at Best Buy but the last couple years we just show up when the doors actually open.

I don't like the crowds but I like the time spent with my mom and the good deals. Plus, we're usually done by 10 or 11am.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"