North Dakota Babies
Options

Ohhhh AshNicole..... Guess what I made??? PIP

I'm so flippin' excited that I finally finished this.  Now the dilemma of what medium to use.... do I paint a canvas and use vinyl lettering as a stencil, do I order a print and frame it, or do I make a recessed box frame and set it (with no glass)?

I love it so much I added it to my list of goodies I can make... Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

**Obviously I edited some of the addresses because I put this as a listing -- mine has our "real" addresses.

Re: Ohhhh AshNicole..... Guess what I made??? PIP

• Options

It turned out AWESOME! Love it!

I think any of your ideas would work -- Probably the easiest (obvs) would be just to have it printed & framed. The recessed box frame sounds like it would look awesome too -- Make sure you post pictures once you figure out what to do with it :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Options
    :::butting in:::  This is so cute!!! Is it place you have been together?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, Mary - the real one is.  Where we had our first date, where we got married, where our 2 favorite trips were, where we each lived when we met, where we both grew up, etc.... He will absolutely LOVE it - he likes very personal gifts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"