1st Trimester

Just curious- anyone get a bfp earlier than 10 dpo?

I'm still so very new at this. DH and I just started trying this month. I know what the statistics say, but I wanted to ask you all if anyone got their bfp super early. If so, how early?

Re: Just curious- anyone get a bfp earlier than 10 dpo?

• In theory I have gotten a BFP at 9 dpo, but I wasn't charting. So it's possible it was really later than that, and I just O'd early. Likely, actually, now that we know about my effed up hormone levels.
  • Both of mine were about 10dpo or about 5 days before AF was due
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 8dpo -- insanely early
    xo, Heather

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 9dpo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got both of mine at 10DPO
  • 8DPO this one, 9DPO last one. 

• I got my BFP at 8DPO.
  • we had a very faint line at 7 dpo so I took a digital on 8 dpo to confirm
  • 9 dpo here, and charting, so I'm sure.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We got ours at 6 dpo from what we can calculate. In fact, my doc sent me for 48 hour HcG's to be sure I was really pregnant. My cycle had been extremely irregular since my IUD removal in March. I actually had an appointment 4 days after I unknowingly conceived to put me on the pill to regulate my periods. For some strange reason, I cancelled the appointment as I was almost ready to walk out the door. I NEVER do that! We got our positive a few days later. My doc said he would have certainly started me on BC and it would have probably caused a miscarriage. This pregnancy feels so meant to be! Good luck to you! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • No...I got mine at 10dpo. The test I took 9dpo was a bfn.
  • Mine was 9 DPO in the afternoon, so I'm inclined to think it may have been positive at 8 DPO with FMU, as well.
    May, 2010, DH DX: Low Testosterone
    July, 2010, DH SA: 3% morph
    July, 2010, DH Rx: 50 mg Clomid EOD
    BFP: 9/3/10 ~ M/C: 9/7/10
    BFP: 10/9/10 ~ My beautiful Grace Dorothy was born on 6/14/11
    Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
    BFP: 11/14/11 ~ Spotting/Betas not doubling, but HB of 113 bpm @ 6 wks 1 day!
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DH's Low Testosterone/ED Blog
  • I got my BFP 12 dpo, and I thought THAT was early!  Surprise
  • I got a very faint one at 9 DPO, but it was really faint.
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • I got my BFP at 9dpo with an internet cheapie, a FRER, and a digital. 
  • imageJMcKelvey:
    We got ours at 6 dpo from what we can calculate. In fact, my doc sent me for 48 hour HcG's to be sure I was really pregnant. My cycle had been extremely irregular since my IUD removal in March. I actually had an appointment 4 days after I unknowingly conceived to put me on the pill to regulate my periods. For some strange reason, I cancelled the appointment as I was almost ready to walk out the door. I NEVER do that! We got our positive a few days later. My doc said he would have certainly started me on BC and it would have probably caused a miscarriage. This pregnancy feels so meant to be! Good luck to you! 

What kind of calculations? Unless you were charting, calculations will not tell you when you O'd as they are only predictions.

You do know that implantation happens at 7 to 10DPO? And that your body only starts producing hCG after the embryo implants? And that it takes a few days after implantation for your betas to be high enough to be detected by a HPT?

So if you got your BFP at 6DPO, you are technically saying that the embryo implanted at ~ 3DPO.

Big Hmm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• 9dpo for both pregnancies.
  • imageMelissa2216:
    I got my BFP at 9dpo with an internet cheapie, a FRER, and a digital. 

Same here. And in the afternoon at that.

~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • 8DPO with evening urine.

So the egg implanted around 5DPO. 

• I got mine at around 9dpo (I was charting but really inconsistent).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"