Indiana Babies

The brown owl corduroy dress from gymbo?

Anyone know if they're still selling them?

I bought it back during the sale when it was $20, but DD hasn't worn it yet. I just washed it so she could wear it this weekend and the hem at the neck is coming undone and is frayed.

Does anyone know if they're still selling these in-store, and whether any of the local stores have them? I think I remember that they were on the clearance rack. I'd like to see if they'll exchange it.

Re: The brown owl corduroy dress from gymbo?

• I'm no help - I saw one in 24months last week at the Carmel store....(on the clearance rack)

On a related note though: I bought one of the snowgirl t-shirts, washed it alone (and according to the label directions too!) and the red bled into the white sleeves. So now she has a red shirt with pink sleeves.  Sad

• I'm still bitter about Josie's owl hat unraveling!  Thankfully her other owl items seem to be holding up okay.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemandyallcorn:

I'm no help - I saw one in 24months last week at the Carmel store....(on the clearance rack)

On a related note though: I bought one of the snowgirl t-shirts, washed it alone (and according to the label directions too!) and the red bled into the white sleeves. So now she has a red shirt with pink sleeves.  Sad

I bought the 6-12 month one from the Carmel store last week.  There was a 3-6 month at keystone. I would just return the one you bought.  If you really want to buy the one I have, I would part with it.  

• imagemanda429:
    imagemandyallcorn:

I'm no help - I saw one in 24months last week at the Carmel store....(on the clearance rack)

I bought the 6-12 month one from the Carmel store last week.  There was a 3-6 month at keystone. I would just return the one you bought.  If you really want to buy the one I have, I would part with it.  

They let you return stuff with out tags??  

(I'm thinking it'll just happen again if I do get another shirt anyway.  Plus she doesn't care her sleeves are pink... But thanks!)

• So the consensus is that there's no 6-12month dress at clay terrace or keystone, right? 

Not sure about returning the stuff without the tags but a lot of places would do it if it's a manufacturer problem. They'd probably do the same with the issue after washing it.

I'm going to see if my mom can at least repair it (there's no way it'll look exactly like it did before)....if not, it's going back.

• I would definitely return it if you wore it just one time and it started falling apart. Same thing if the color bled!  Just let me know if you want mine.

• The white owl tee is so poorly made. She's worn it maybe 5x and the sleeves have completely unraveled.
  • imagemanda429:

I would definitely return it if you wore it just one time and it started falling apart. Same thing if the color bled!  Just let me know if you want mine.

She hasn't even worn it once!
    I think I'll probably stick with the one I have unless it can't be somewhat fixed. I'll let you know though. Thanks for the offer!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"