North Dakota Babies
Options

*Ashnicole*

I'm guessing the wonders of the toddler bed didn't last?
~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time

Re: *Ashnicole*

• Options

No Confused It was good the first couple weeks but she went back to her old habits shortly after that. I think the kid just wants to be near us.

She sleeps in her own bed probably twice a week, she's with us the rest. The thing is she falls asleep within seriously 2 minutes when she's in bed with us. We've tried letting her CIO in her own bed, putting her down almost asleep, putting her down totally asleep, laying in her bed with her until she falls asleep (this rarely works)....nothing works.

We're usually up all through the night if we try to get her to sleep in her own bed - She wakes up screaming and runs into our bedroom. Then she goes ballistic if we dare try to put her back in her bed.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • Options
    That's too bad. Sounds exactly like us. I can get Alexa *most* of the time to go down in her bed (this is when she is already sleeping), but she is up two hours later and the only way we get to sleep is if we give in an bring her in by us and even then she is probably up about 3-4 times after that. Ugh... will they ever be good sleepers? I wonder if it is going to take her being older when I can rationalize with her or what?
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yep, same thing over here! Soph has really never been what I would call a great sleeper, so I don't even know what that's like. She does take a good nap, so that's nice.

You're right -- Maybe when they're older and can explain to them, it will get better.

Hope you guys figure something out :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"