Indiana Babies
Options

Moms of girls

I need bright pink tights for Maddy for Thanksgiving.  I have light pink out the wazoo but can't find any bright pink ones anywhere.  I've been to Gymbo, Children's Place, Target, Old Navy, Carson's, etc.  Any place you can think of that I'm forgetting?  And I can't order them online b/c I need them for Thanksgiving.  I didn't think they'd be this hard to find. I need actual tights too, not leggings.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms of girls

• Options
    Have you tried Gap? They have lots of bright colored tights at least last time I was there
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Have you tried the Carter's store?  What about Kohl's, Macy's, BRU?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know, I'm not a mom of a girl, and I'm not 100% on what sizes they carry, but I know Claire's is usually *wonderful* about carrying bright colors! :)
  • Options
    I did try Gap yesterday and nada.  Carter's no....but there's not one nearby I don't think. Kohl's and Macy's yes.  I'll try BRU on my way home tonight.  Good idea.
  • Options
    It'll be more expensive but nordstrom or Von Maur might
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageballugurl:
    It'll be more expensive but nordstrom or Von Maur might

I just looked online @ Nordstrom and they only have light pink.  I'll check in store on my lunch.  Good call on Von Maur.  I'll check there too. 

• Options
    I just bought bright pink tights for Ella at Crazy8. Two for $8 so I got black, too :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageNDwife07:
    I just bought bright pink tights for Ella at Crazy8. Two for $8 so I got black, too :)

THANK YOU! 

• Options
    Have you checked Walmart or Target?  I got Emma some of the cotton tights at Walmart for a funeral.  I got ivory, but I'm pretty sure they had bright colored too.  Also, Target has some, but they are in the sock section that is mixed in with the infant socks/shoes bath stuff.  I have been told they run small and I don't completely remember if they had solid ones or not.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Ditto Lauren. They had them at crazy8.
  • Options
    buy buy baby maybe or tj maxx????  trying to think of place in greenwood that you may have missed.
  • Options
    I got a 3 pack at JCPenney's that had light pink, white, and bright pink in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"