Indiana Babies
Options

peeved

1)  I now have a cold.  Let's hope it goes away before the wedding.

2)  My principal was supposed to come in to observe me today.  I stressed out making sure everything was perfect.  She just cancelled.  It was the perfect day to come in as I did a lab and incorporated a lot of writing.  Next week when she'll come in the kids will just be practicing naming and formula writing.  Boo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: peeved

• Options
    Sorry, Kari :( I hope you feel better soon! What a bummer that your principal cancelled!

And I meant to tell you - I don't blame you for postponing Josie's 4 month appointment! Grady was a mess yesterday! That is just something you shouldn't have to deal with in te days leading up to your wedding!
  • Options

I hope you start feeling better soon!  I know so many people that are sick right now.  My cold wonder drug of choice (when not pg) is Advil Cold & Sinus.  It works like a charm for me. 

Can you switch up days with your students and do the formula writing today and the lab next week?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Unfortunately no, we're only block schedule and the classes yesterday already did it.  I'll just have to figure out some creative way to make it more exciting!  Maybe she'll come in review day and I"ll play my jeopardy game. 
    imageIU_baby:

I hope you start feeling better soon!  I know so many people that are sick right now.  My cold wonder drug of choice (when not pg) is Advil Cold & Sinus.  It works like a charm for me. 

Can you switch up days with your students and do the formula writing today and the lab next week?

• Options
    Boo, I hope you get to feeling better soon!
  • Options
    That stinks about your principal and your cold!  I hope the cold goes away very quickly!!
  • Options
    Good news, she came in at lunch time and we got it over today!  So happy to check that off my list!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"