Indiana Babies

Update on Accent table

Yesterday I was on the hunt for an accent table to go in the nursery with our glider.  The room is nautical themed and has some accents of nautical manila roping, and a wicker basket for toys.  Would something like this look good next to a chair (using just one of them)?  Or does it look to much like outdoor furniture? 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on Accent table

• I think it's cute, but I don't know if I'd like it next to the glider as a table. 

I like having a drawer, even if it's tiny to keep small things in, like his nail clippers.  I'm always noticing his nails when we're reading the bedtime story.  I also have a small lamp on the table next to me so it's easier to read his books.  I think it would work well for toy storage elsewhere in the room.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like these as well but would want a drawer and shelves.....this kinda look like a good thing for toys?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageIU_baby:

I think it's cute, but I don't know if I'd like it next to the glider as a table. 

I like having a drawer, even if it's tiny to keep small things in, like his nail clippers.  I'm always noticing his nails when we're reading the bedtime story.  I also have a small lamp on the table next to me so it's easier to read his books.  I think it would work well for toy storage elsewhere in the room.

Olivia fights the nail clippers anytime she's awake, so I have to trim her nails after she goes to sleep.  Smile

I do agree that it seems more suited for toy storage or a clothes hamper.

• Thanks for the input!  I'll continue my search. :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"