Maryland Babies

Please recommend pediatrician in Bel Air/Forest Hill

Good morning ladies:) I am due in a few weeks, and I wanted to get a pediatrician in place. Any good docs in the Bel Air/Forest Hill area?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Please recommend pediatrician in Bel Air/Forest Hill

• I like Pediatric Partners.  I use the one on S. Main Street by Richardsons florist.  I see Seymour, but like Henning too.  Lamonico isn't accepting new patients and I hear many don't like Hartwig so it is Seymour and Henning.

They will be moving to Hoagie Drive which is by the Wawa in Hickory.

• Loading the player...
  • We like Pediatric Partners too. We see Dr Henning and haven't really seen many of the other drs there though. My only complaint is that they don't have a separate sick-child waiting area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We see Dr. Lomonico at Pediatric Partners and are very satisfied.  If you have any concerns about your child outside of their office hours they are very quick to respond which is nice.  We just had our baby girl and he was accepting only newborns at the time.  And our friends just started with him two months ago, so I would call and check!  410-893-4844
  • We see Dr. Lomonico and love him!!!  We've seen Dr. Seymore as well and I liked him a lot, too!  I would really recommend either of them.  Someone I really trust and who is also in the medical profession said she "wouldn't take her dog" to see Hartwig, so I wouldn't recommend her, of course.  Lomonico is taking new patients, but only newborns.  He's great with special needs kids and is very straightforward and practical.  He is a leader in children's services in Harford Co.

• I guess he opened up, he wasn't in the beginning of the year but he had just accepted the leadership position with UCMC so maybe that is why.

• Thanks for all the responses ladies! You just made my decision much easier:)
  • Just thought I would trhow in there that we also use Pediatric Partners on Main St! We see Dr. Henning also. I love her!
    Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"